What a wonderful weekend it’s been here in the midwest.
The Good Lord has been blessing us with phenomenal weather, I’m talking 60 plus degrees in November with sunshine; it really doesn’t get any better.
Actually I lied, it does get better! Depending on where you’re located, you’ve benifited from an extra hour of sleep thanks to Daylight Saving Time.
In other news, I thought it would be fun to do a “random facts” about me. The last time I was tagged to do this was about a little over one or two years ago on Instagram and it was loads of fun.
It gave me a chance to get to know some of the dope folks I follow on IG and share a little about myself.
I wanted to extend it to the blog, for you wonderful readers to get to know me a little more, and for those who know me on a personal level here’s your chance to nod in agreement ;)
Below are 15 random facts about moi!
- I’m deathly afraid of heights, flying is NOT my cup of tea.
- I like to wear black. It goes with everything.
- I’m forgetful, if I don’t write things down, they will not get done.
- If I meet someone for the first time ( in person) I may not remember their name, but I will remember what they were wearing, the only exception to number 3.
- My husband and I are the owners of pintsizefaith.com
6. the simpler the better #mymotto
7. I have three brothers, and they are all bomb, and I love them.
8. Jesus is my MAJOR KEY.
9. When I moved to Chicago in 2007, I refused to drive on any interstate ( out of fear) so I took the streets EVERYWHERE. I come from a small city where three lanes is considered a highway.
10. I love motivating people and encouraging them, but sometimes I come across as being harsh. It’s all love though!
11. I met my husband online ( blackplanet.com) we’ve been married 10 years #computerlove
12.They ( doctors) said I couldn’t have kids. I have two. (see number 8)
13. I love gangsta rap (I’m talking dead prez, GZA, Heltah Skeltah and OGC) and can pretty much rap to any 90’s early 2000’s rap song. But nowadays Tupac has been replaced with Eshon Burgundy and Bizzle. Same dope beats, better message.
14. I used to hold grudges, but realized that unforgiveness is a cancer. It eats at you. Forgive and be set free.
15. I prefer flat shoes over high heels! But sometimes high heels just complete a look. See exhibit A.
That’s all I have for now!
So tell me, do we share any similarities? If so drop them below; better yet if you’re a blogger, write a post about it and link back to this post. I want to read.
Until next time!
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.”