I think it’s safe to say that we all have that one item that we love to wear over and over and over again and for me it’s this fifth label vest.
It’s probably why I’ve been somewhat excited about cooler temperatures! This piece has been sitting in the back of my closet all summer long, and I’ve been eyeing it everyday for the last 3 months secretly wishing it was cold enough to wear it.
Well the day has finally come!
I like this vest for a number of reasons that I will now list below in hopes to entice you to run and purchase one for yourself.
- The color, it’s neutral, it matches pretty much everything and it’s a nice break from black
2. It’s versatile, as you can see, I’m wearing mine with mom jeans, a long sleeve tee from Target and a pair of high top leather chucks.
3. This vest will up your “mom style” game – I mean you see how basic my outfit it without it.
4. It compliments everyone, regardless of size!
5. Perfect for those weird Fall days when its not cold enough for a parka, but not warm enough to be without a coat.
6.Last but certainly not least; today is your “lucky” day! The very site where I purchased this fine vest is having a sale. This my dear, is your chance to get your hands on a vest similar to this one.
Check out ShopBop’s Main Event sale and get yourself something nice! Treat yourself don’t cheat yourself , you deserve it!
See how else I’ve rocked this very same vest here!
Until next time!