I’ve voiced my disdain for diaper bags on several occasions on the blog, mainly because the only ones I usually come across have been bulky and lacking in style. Up until recently, I used a large tote to carry Micah and Neriah’s essentials and although its proven to be quite stylish, it hasn’t been convenient.
I literally threw everything in my large tote and finding things became stressful! I’m at a point where I don’t welcome stress and try to eliminate it when I can, so the tote had to go!
Thankfully I was introduced to the Forma diaper backpack and I haven’t looked back since! I’m thankful for the creative folks at Skip Hop for designing a bag that syncs well with my personal style and allows me to carry everything my daughters need for a day out.
I also love the fact that the bag is neutral enough for the hubby to tote around should he feel inclined to do so.
I’ve listed 7 reasons why this awesome bag may be the answer to your prayers!
1) sleek minimal and stylish design with lightweight fabric (easy to clean)
2) spacious interior
3) the front area includes two multi-purpose packing cubes to fill with everything your heart desires and also allows for additional storage. I use one to keep Micah’s milk and the other for snacks.
4. You know what that is? A pocket for my cellphone! I’m a proud mamarazzi, always taking pictures of my little girls. It’s the little things!
5. this bag can be snapped to your stroller’s handle and just like that, there you are, looking cooler than ever leaving other moms wondering how you attached a backpack to a stroller.
6. The changing pad pocket performs double-duty, acting as a laptop holder when traveling. It really doesn’t get any better!
7.last but certainly not least, your hands will be free to give impromptu high fives ( Neriah loves a good high five) and cuddles!
I’ve been a long standing customer of Skip Hop products and I only endorse brands that I truly vibe with, you will never find a review on MNH that isn’t heartfelt because I believe in partnering with folks who offer real life solutions. I’m a mom on the go, and nine times out of ten, my girls are with me. We’re an active family and this bag has made things easier!
As mentioned, I’m not a fan of the db’s at all but I’ve been redeemed; let the church say Amen!
SN: I will be sharing my diaper bag essentials in Hey Baby’s Fall issue, if you’re in Chicago and surrounding suburbs make sure to grab your copy!
Until next time!
sponsored by SKIP HOP